E-Design and how it works
E-design is an affordable alternative to full -service interior design. My design plan included all the tools you’ll need without ever having to leave your home. E-Design is perfect for clients who want design direction and designer expertise, but don mind doing a little legwork to prepare. The process is simple.
We gather information from you to learn what you envision for your space and then we create beautiful and functional custom design plans which take the guess work out of it. I do all the work, and you just put it all together with the floor plan layout which tells you where everything goes, and also the link to the mood board items so you can shop and order at your convenience. Unlike some designers who markup products, no product is marked up and I always search for the best pricing to fit your budget.
To Get Started:
Fill out the e-design request to schedule a phone consultation. This consultation is at no cost as discuss your project requirements, your design goals and what you envision in your space.
If you decide we are a good fit for your project, I will email you a questionnaire and ask for measurements of your space you can draw out (example below) and ask for you to upload photos or videos of the space. We can also plan a time to ZOOM or Facetime so I have a better idea of the space live.
What your design will include:
- Free phone consultation with designer
- Paint Selection
- Detailed furniture floor plan
- Room Elevation
- Vison/Mood Board
- Furniture, wall art, accessories, appliances, sinks, cabinets, lighting and flooring selections
- Shopping List and purchase information
- Full purchasing cost on all items
- 1 revise
- window treatments can be added to each room for $100 per window: I will send you a template on how to measure the window, but measurements cannot be guaranteed by designer.